We have been here before when it was el Presidente and really enjoy it. Still has that great charm. Only the name has changed.
The rooms are clean and modern and the staff are very friendly and helpful. There are three pools and beautiful cacti gardens throughout the resort.
We sometimes hear comments about the food not being so good but we found it wonderful, a good variety, different theme every night and good price for the all inclusive. Can't get better in town for this price although it is nice to treat yourself to a Mexican meal in town now and again.
It was very quiet when we were there (Nov 29/12 to Dec 11/12) and very relaxing. Treat the locals with respect and courtesy and have a good time. For the party types and spring breakers...go to San Lucas!
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Intercontinental
- Presidente Inter Continental
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive San Jose Del Cabo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you’ll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Venere and MexVax so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.