Just back from 9 days at Holiday Inn in San Jose del cabo. Although the grounds and the location are very nice there seems to be some lack of attention to detail that would give this resort a decent rating. The food is a major disappointment, I always scoff at reviewers whom deem some lack of a specific certain dish the reason for giving a bad rating but this hotel just gives all inclusives a bad name. I almost believe that there are some financial problems that are causing this.
The food was repetitive and lacking quality. The staff was helpful and well meaning but seemed to lack basic training in what quality service is about. The gym was abysmal, equipment was old and rusted. The bathrooms were small for a hotel let alone a resort. I would definitely think twice before booking this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Intercontinental
- Presidente Inter Continental
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive San Jose Del Cabo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you’ll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Venere and MexVax so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.