My sister and I spent a week at the Holiday Inn, a gift from our children. The first day was disappointing for several reasons: Our room, in block 7, seemed miles from anywhere; in the evening moths of every size swarmed the balcony, attracted by the bright lamp mounted on the outer wall; the web-site stated, "We love Canadian money!" but we found that was not true. The next day, prepared to leave, we requested another room. Fortunately, this was when we met Enrique who ensured the remainder of our stay was all we hoped it would be. We were moved to block 5 where the balcony was so much better...great view, no moths...and he explained how Canadian coins aren't accepted by banks/shops, making American dollar bills still the preference for tips.
We were so happy with our room that we put up with no hot water and the lighting issues; the maid service was wonderful, all those little touches we never see in our hotels. Bathrooms throughout the resort were clean and the counters were adorned with simple yet surprisingly beautiful displays.
The staff were friendly and easy-going; breakfast & lunch were good, dinner usually not. We referred to the events guide but always seemed to miss evening events, somehow...we only caught the fireworks because we heard the noise. But we came for the sun and the beach and San Jose, all of which we loved. Beware shoppers, though! Silver is most likely plated and peso calculations vary from shop to shop!
bottom line: Great location, service and staff.
- Also Known As:
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Intercontinental
- Presidente Inter Continental
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive San Jose Del Cabo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you’ll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.