I got back Feb 10th after spending a week with my two amazing girlfriends, we had a fantastic time in Cabo and will definitely go back....but not to Holiday Inn. Firstly, I'm not a complainer and have been to 3 other all inclusive resorts and never felt the need to write a review....but this experience shocked me! We booked our holiday thru the Sunquest Roulette, honestly not worth the risk and will never do again to save $100...we easily spent more than that leaving the resort to eat!!
Firstly....the best part of the resort was the other people staying there, we made some great friendships:) The beach is amazing, gold flecks in the sand wow! Some of the staff was remarkable...and all of them were overworked which made others cranky and at times made you feel invisible. Sebastien ROCKS for questions of the area, tours and general info....he grew up there and is super helpful! Gracias!!
The 3 of us shared a room, small and dingy....we did face the ocean but you had to look past hundreds of cigarette butts directly in front of our deck. No safe. No bar fridge. Disgusting fold out couch....requested a cot which we never got. Not even a towel creation ha!
Honestly, we did try and move resorts...this was on a Sat and apparently Sunquest is closed for the weekend, so we had to wait until Monday...then the good old "Mexican run around", boy do they love wasting one of your holiday days! We could have moved to 3 other Sunquest resorts at the min of $50 per person/ per night....to the max of $150 per person/ per night!! Ridiculous, so much for a cheap vacation...we decided to pass and just eat out more.
Other reviews have talked about the ala carte dinner, all true...only one restaurant open each night and if you wait till the lunch buffet the next day you can have it there. The buffet became nauseating by the end of the week, when you get excited that you found a piece of Brie there is something wrong lol!!
I fell in love with Cabo, next time we will stay closer into town....we had the most amazing meal at a restaurant in the marina (Cabo), mahi mahi stuffed with shrimp and scallops YUM!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between a white sand beach and the Sierra de San Lazaro Mountains, Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos is truly "at one" with the environment. At or near the resort, you’ll golf, play tennis, swim and ride horses while younger guests explore the Chiqui Kids Club. To expand your fun in the sun, Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo are minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Los Cabos Hotel
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos Resort
- Intercontinental San Jose Del Cabo
- Los Cabos Presidente
- Presidente Cabo
- El Presidente Cabo
- Presidente Intercontinental Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort
- Holiday Inn Resort Los Cabos All-Inclusive San Jose Del Cabo