In December of 2012 I stayed at the Westin's former sister club, Raintree. It was located to the right if facing the Westin from the beech. My friends & I stayed in 2 separate rooms/suites. My room had one large bedroom, a king size bed & jacuzzi. There was a separate adjoined room with a full kitchen, bathroom and pull out couch. Our suite, situated on the 1st level, was perfect for viewing the beach, ocean, sunrise and activity.
The hospitality from the staff was friendly, helpful and seemed sincere/natural. The multiple pools provided a nice variety. The adult pool allowed us to whale watch daily while being spoiled by a fantastic bartender. His drinks kept us almost too happy!
The location was perfect for me, allowing daily scenic walks on the beach while being able to visit a few other hotels. The Hilton was approximately 3/4 of a mile down the beech so we could try other restaurants and not be confined to just a few options. It was difficult to swim often in the ocean directly in front of the hotel due to the strong currents. However we did find a cove safe for swimming with lifeguards.
The meals at the hotel were fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome at The WESTIN difference.Our Dedicated Staff will do the Utmost to be at your best and Feeling renewal. With the Goal of sending guest home feeling better than when they arrived, Westin has developed a wealth of refreshing signature products and invigorating sensory experiences.If there is anything you may need, just ask!Where the rugged desert meets the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez lies The Westin Resort & Spa, Los Cabos.A celebrated rendition of the Arch in Cabo San Lucas and nestled into the cliffs overlooking the intensely blue Sea of Cortez, this strikingly imagined resort offers both architectural majesty and a supremely relaxing vacation of renewal. The desert, the pacific and the sea of Cortez meet at the tip of Mexico’s Baja peninsula –Land’s End – a destination of sharp contracts echoed by the award-winning architecture of The Westin Resort & Spa, Los Cabos.Leave the world behind and step into our desert Oasis. Live the good life as the white sands and soothing surfwash your cares away.Awaiting your arrival are luxurious Ocean view rooms featuring the heavenly bed® a Westin Signature, a Private Beach, Three Pools, A full service Spa including Westin Workout® and Plenty of Sunshine.Choose from four distinguished restaurant, each offering it’s unique cuisine and atmosphere from the informality of the food and view of the beach at La Cascada and La playa or indulge at our fine dining El Ciruelo and Arrecifes our 4 diamond award Restaurant.As Leader in the Market Segment, Westin is an icon of high hospitality in Los Cabos. Stunning remarkable contemporary architecture and combining both our experience and intuition will help you to create personal and memorable events.Designed to provide the warmth of the Mexican culture with soothing colors, ocean views, oversized showers, private sitting areas on the balcony and an indoor sitting area, the rooms at The Westin Resort & Spa, Los Cabos are an oasis that rejuvenate and replenish.A full menu of relaxation and recreation is always within reach, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Odigeo, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Westin Resort & Spa Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Resort And Spa Los Cabos
- Westin Resort & Spa Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Westin San Jose Del Cabo
- San Jose Del Cabo Westin
- Los Cabos Westin
- Club Regina Los Cabos
- Westin Resort & Spa Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo