Wow... what an amazing and rejuvenating 7-day vacation we just had at the Westin Los Cabos. I was extremely tempted to extend our stay, because this place is an absolute oasis. My architect husband was amazed at the resort structures and grounds. The restaurant (La Cascada) has an extraordinary buffet for both breakfast and dinner - excellent quality and presentation for a buffet - and soooo delicious! The breakfast chilaquiles are amazing! Ordering off the menu was just as delicous - dare I say even the oatmeal was a delicious gourmet experience with bruleed bananas and fresh berries! The chefs at this hotel are 5-star in my opinion. The music in the evenings was so pleasant - an 8 piece mariachi one night, a 3-piece harp/vocal/guitar/flute another.
Also the staff throughout the resort is so professional and welcoming - they work so hard to keep everything perfect at all times! (poolside servers are readily available, housekeeping refreshed our room multiple times per day, servers at the restaurant don't miss a beat with the refills and bussing, reception greeters are so welcoming, both concierges are incredibly helpful and gave excellent advice, bellmen opened every door at the instant and helped with anything we needed). Rental car onsite was so fun to take a couple days and just drive (with direction from the concierges). Our hotel room was super clean and comfortable. It appears that the view from every single room is equally beautiful. The fitness center is larger than expected with modern equipment and very clean. The spa just basic massage was wonderful. The sauna at the spa was awesome.
I gather there is a lot of competition among the 4-star resorts in Los Cabos. I would choose the Westin every time! We loved the location (being in the corridor). Also, I am a Starwood member, but not elevated status. And yet we were treated like royalty! The service is truly amazing, and the architecture and grounds and pools and beach and facilities really cannot be beat! This was seriously our best vacation in years! I can't stop telling my friends and family what a great place this is. And we cannot wait to return! Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome at The WESTIN difference.Our Dedicated Staff will do the Utmost to be at your best and Feeling renewal. With the Goal of sending guest home feeling better than when they arrived, Westin has developed a wealth of refreshing signature products and invigorating sensory experiences.If there is anything you may need, just ask!Where the rugged desert meets the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez lies The Westin Resort & Spa, Los Cabos.A celebrated rendition of the Arch in Cabo San Lucas and nestled into the cliffs overlooking the intensely blue Sea of Cortez, this strikingly imagined resort offers both architectural majesty and a supremely relaxing vacation of renewal. The desert, the pacific and the sea of Cortez meet at the tip of Mexico’s Baja peninsula –Land’s End – a destination of sharp contracts echoed by the award-winning architecture of The Westin Resort & Spa, Los Cabos.Leave the world behind and step into our desert Oasis. Live the good life as the white sands and soothing surfwash your cares away.Awaiting your arrival are luxurious Ocean view rooms featuring the heavenly bed® a Westin Signature, a Private Beach, Three Pools, A full service Spa including Westin Workout® and Plenty of Sunshine.Choose from four distinguished restaurant, each offering it’s unique cuisine and atmosphere from the informality of the food and view of the beach at La Cascada and La playa or indulge at our fine dining El Ciruelo and Arrecifes our 4 diamond award Restaurant.As Leader in the Market Segment, Westin is an icon of high hospitality in Los Cabos. Stunning remarkable contemporary architecture and combining both our experience and intuition will help you to create personal and memorable events.Designed to provide the warmth of the Mexican culture with soothing colors, ocean views, oversized showers, private sitting areas on the balcony and an indoor sitting area, the rooms at The Westin Resort & Spa, Los Cabos are an oasis that rejuvenate and replenish.A full menu of relaxation and recreation is always within reach, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Westin Resort & Spa Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Resort And Spa Los Cabos
- Westin Resort & Spa Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Westin San Jose Del Cabo
- San Jose Del Cabo Westin
- Los Cabos Westin
- Club Regina Los Cabos
- Westin Resort & Spa Los Cabos San Jose Del Cabo