Loved the pool and courtyard area - they have some aviaries with birds and interesting sculptures. Restaurant/bar was good and very clean. Room was clean and beds were comfy. Good location if you want to be in the heart of shopping and restaurants. Good quick drive over to the airport (which is why we stayed there the last night of our trip). TV was an old school one that didn't work all that well. I'd stay there again though. They won't check you in even 1 minute prior to 3pm, so keep that in mind for your arrival.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Tropicana Inn, our 42 Mexican style Tamaral rooms and Suites, are beautifully appointed with colonial touches of old Mexico. The fully airconditioned individually styled Tamaral rooms includes all the amenities you expect with irresistible pillow top mattresses, Luxury linens, direct dial phone, cable TV, frigde, coffee maker, hair dryer and bath accessories. All rooms have full or partial views of the pool, swim up palapa bar and our beautiful tropical grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Priceline so you can book your Tropicana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana Inn Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo