My husband and I stayed at the Tropicana Inn for 4 nights. Although the hotel is small, it's very charming. We had to wrap our heads around being away from some of the mega resorts we've stayed at before. We enjoyed visiting with the other guests by the pool, many who have been coming to the hotel for several years. Great to hear tips and tricks for local travel. The staff were very kind and accomodating. Had the best massage I have had in years... highly recommend the spa services. The restaurant attached is fantastic as well. Great location that allows you to step out your door and explore the town. Free, secure parking on site as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Tropicana Inn, our 42 Mexican style Tamaral rooms and Suites, are beautifully appointed with colonial touches of old Mexico. The fully airconditioned individually styled Tamaral rooms includes all the amenities you expect with irresistible pillow top mattresses, Luxury linens, direct dial phone, cable TV, frigde, coffee maker, hair dryer and bath accessories. All rooms have full or partial views of the pool, swim up palapa bar and our beautiful tropical grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Tropicana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana Inn Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo