We had a two extra days to stay while in Los Cabos, and stayed at this hotel. This is not a 5 star, but it has a nice pool courtyard, and an open air restaurant at the front. This hotel is not on the beach, rather it is in the heart of the town markets, and close to the art district. other than no beach, I think I preferred this hotel to the Pueblo Bonito that we stayed at for 2 weeks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Tropicana Inn, our 42 Mexican style Tamaral rooms and Suites, are beautifully appointed with colonial touches of old Mexico. The fully airconditioned individually styled Tamaral rooms includes all the amenities you expect with irresistible pillow top mattresses, Luxury linens, direct dial phone, cable TV, frigde, coffee maker, hair dryer and bath accessories. All rooms have full or partial views of the pool, swim up palapa bar and our beautiful tropical grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Tropicana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana Inn Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo