We needed just one night here before we flew home the next day and someone recommended The Tropicana. It fit the bill just fine. The old colonial building was stunning and very well done.
(I actually think it was not that old, but given that aged, rustic look.) The rooms were ok, front desk people most charming and helpful, but I think our favorite memory was having a lovely,
leisurely breakfast the next morning in the restaurant (inside). A generous Continental Breakfast was included with the room price and we were very impressed with it and the gracious service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Tropicana Inn, our 42 Mexican style Tamaral rooms and Suites, are beautifully appointed with colonial touches of old Mexico. The fully airconditioned individually styled Tamaral rooms includes all the amenities you expect with irresistible pillow top mattresses, Luxury linens, direct dial phone, cable TV, frigde, coffee maker, hair dryer and bath accessories. All rooms have full or partial views of the pool, swim up palapa bar and our beautiful tropical grounds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tropicana Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropicana Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana San Jose Del Cabo
- Tropicana Inn Los Cabos/San Jose Del Cabo