“Wonderful Meal” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Meson Del Angel

Meson Del Angel
Zaragoza 222 E/ Degollado y Guerrero | Centro Historico, San Jose del Cabo 23400, Mexico
624-142-2828
Website
Improve this listing
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Portland, Oregon
“Wonderful Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We loved this place—great service, ambience, food and mojitos! It was a little off the beaten path due to road construction but well worth the effort. Highly recommend it!

• Visited April 2013

Minnesota
“Best margaritas in San Jose del Cabo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

In addition to the absolute best margaritas (we got the recipe), we had a delicious meal in a beautiful courtyard setting. Food was great, not unreasonably priced.

Visited April 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Excellent local restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

This was my second time back to Meson Del Angel, and I will also make a point to stop here when I am in San Jose. Their signature mojitos are amazing, I love the blueberry but another person in our party tried the citrus one and she loved it! The service is top-notch, and the food was absolutely amazing. All eight of us in our group had a fantastic meal with great atmosphere and wonderful, attentive service. Make a point to stop here if you are in San Jose, it's only two short blocks up the hill from the old church and well worth it!

• Visited April 2013
Minneapolis
“Awesome Quaint Romanitc”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

This was recommended to us by a couple going back to California. Basic Mexican food. My wife truly enjoyed the enchiladas. I ventured out of my comfort zone and had Chile Norega (or something like that) It was a bit on the sweet side, but a very delicious meal. Nice surprise at the end when they gave us a small complimentary piece of cake that was Awesome...TOO bad I was so full I would have bought another whole piece

Visited April 2013
California
“Best dining experience in Cabo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We dined here on our last night of a Baja vacation and we were very glad we did. The food was amazing...fresh, great flavors, and wonderful presentation. Service was outstanding. The drinks were also great. Although I loved my margarita, my only regret was not going for the mojito, prepared and served at the table. Next time!

• Visited March 2013