“Safety First” 5 of 5 stars

$79*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Cabo Adventures offers the widest selection of tours available. From the desert to the sea, our tours provide a safe, fun and informative experience to people who want to discover all that the area has to offer. Experience a thrilling ride on Cabo’s longest zip line, a one-in-a-lifetime Camel ride on a pristine beach, or a spectacular scuba dive into "the world’s aquarium"— no matter who you are or how old you are, we have an adventure just for you.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Monterey CA
3 attraction reviews
“Safety First”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2009

After many years of flying around the world as a professional pilot, I have learned how to search out fun things to do while I am on my layovers. I finally did the 'zip' line thing over the canyons. I had looked at other 'zip' line operations and saw they were not 'fail safe'. In airplanes, if something fails, there is something there to take its place, 'fail safe'. You need two lines over the canyon for me to take a ride.
The Cabo Adventures folks were professional and the gear was first rate. The location was very special and to see the flora and fana is an important aspect of any travel adventure. You just don't experience a place until ya get out of town a little.
'Zipping' across a granite canyon, repelling down a granite cliff, this is the stuff of life, don't miss it.

San Francisco East Bay
“Would do this again and again in a heart beat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2009

Even a fat old man like me had no problems with this adventure. My wife and I are both over 50 years old and this tour will be a memory we will always cherish. When we go back to Cabo we will have this on our agenda again. Sasha and Alex as well as all the kids that were working there really made our experience so much fun. The lengths that they went to to keep us safe were extraordinary. I would recommend this to anyone who can do very little hiking (like me). I cannot say enough about the experience except that everyone we were with had grins on their faces the entire time we were there. The driving time was about 1 Hr from San Jose del Cabo and the tour lasted for 2-3 hours. A van picked us up at our hotel and dropped us off afterward and was included in the price. The photos are a little expensive ($12.50 each) but well worth it to me. I bought the CD with all our photos (17) for $99.00. They supply water during the experience and snacks/fruit after-wards - all included.

EasternWashingtonState
“New to the heat?.... be sure to drink lots of water!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2009

After 5 months of very cold weather and record snow falls I was looking forward to "thawing out" in Cabo San Lucas. I live within 90 miles of the Canadian border. My daughter and I were on the canyon zip line/rappell/rock climb adventure having a fabulous, memorable time with our guides Adrian, Isaac, Ricardo, Carlos and photographer Alex. With just one zip line to go I became dizzy and knew that it was in my best interest to completely stop moving. I had not been drinking enough water. Isaac recognized that I was having heat exhaustion and quickly brought my temperature down by removing my camel back and pouring cool water over my head and shoulders. Several of these men were at my side while I cooled down and got my bearings back. I was helped down with ropes to the canyon floor. The First Responder, Enrique, arrived, further assessed the situation and agreed with all that it was not prudent for me to climb up to the last zip line so I was escorted out of the canyon. Separated from my daughter I was able to speak to her via the radio to assure her that I was on my way back to camp. Adrian ensured that I didn't fall while walking through the dry river bed, strewn with boulders among loose sand. At all times each of these men exhibited professional behavior and knew exactly what to do to halt the exhaustion. Without their medical knowledge I could easily have suffered from heat stroke. I highly recommend this adventure.....not exactly MY adventure, but the canyon zip line/rappelling and rock climbing. It truly was a blast. If you want to see Baja California Sur au natural this is the trip for you. Heather C.

Ann Arbor, MI
“Safari Adventure with Polo was so much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2009

While in port for one day on a mostly music based cruise, I decided to try the Safari Adventure. Going alone, I wasn't quite sure what to expect but it sounded interesting. Well, let me tell you, I had the time of my life! Our guide, Polo, was the highlight of the trip. He was very knowledgeable about anything and everything - from local history, to the floral and fauna, to tequila.

Our group had quite a bit of fun on the adventure. I wish I could remember all the things that Polo taught us, but we sure learned a lot. His humor and knowledge kept us entertained for hours. The nature walk was very interesting and the home cooked food was amazing. On top of that, learning how to properly drink tequila and the differences between the kinds was very fun.

I really can't say enough good things about the excursion and how interesting, fun, and a great experience it was. I highly recommend the Safari Adventure with Polo! This is a top notch company with great staff!

San Francisco
“Best thing to do in Cabo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2009

Doing this was the highlight of our Cabo honeymoon. It was so much fun and adventurous. You get awesome views of the valley from the ziplines! Our tourguides were very knowledgeable and comical. It doesn't matter if you are in shape our out of shape, you can and should do this. We had some older people as well as some older kids in our group. They cater to all levels of fitness. We were at the front of the line all the time, but all that meant was we got throught the course faster. you won't miss out on anything by being fast/slow. The canopy tour itself was not too expensive but the pictures that you buy will be. You are not allowed to bring your personal camera.