This resort opened only a few years ago and this was our first visit. It's located right on the beach, behind the Mango Deck and the Office, convenient to a range of restaurants and every kind of water activity you can imagine. But who wants to leave the resort? Great two-pool system and a hot tub. Swim-up bar. Plush cushioned lounges, even double-sized with curtains for privacy if you wish. Wonderful hammocks in curtained gazebos where you can doze or read while enjoying the breeze. Very nice workout area and spa -- but the best were the 15-minute complimentary neck and shoulder massages around the pool. And the chilled towels that were served around the pool in the heat of the afternoon. And gorgeous, spacious rooms. Large verandas with lounges, and the best view of the Arch. The only downside -- and well offset by all the positives -- was the party noise from the Mango Deck in the evenings, for those who weren't twenty-somethings. But it didn't go on until the wee hours, and you could escape it in your room with the door closed and a/c on. Again, not a big deal in comparison to all the good stuff -- and if you ARE twenty-something, it's actually a good thing! Can't wait for my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an incomparable location on Medano Beach -- the best swimmable beach of Cabo, Casa Dorada is just steps away from world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and the marina. As a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, a collection of the world’s finest independent luxury hotels, Casa Dorada Los Cabos brings the upscale service and family-friendly features to the Cabo San Lucas oceanfront. The Resort grants visitors a more convenient, yet equally spectacular, alternative to the more remote hotel zone of the Tourist Corridor. Boasting unobstructed vistas of Land’s End and the famous Arch, Casa Dorada is just 30 minutes away from Los Cabos International Airport. All of the 185 spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and penthouses, open up to Los Cabos’ most dazzling ocean view, while the luminous and contemporary interiors ensure your comfort and satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Amex, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa Dorada Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas