We go twice a year to this fabulous resort, there were 7 of us both times. The staff is super helpful and friendly. The location is amazing for activities and to experience the town. We rarely had to take a cab anywhere...which saves alot of money. Advice if you do need a ride, take the water taxis! They are very cheap and fast....and your on the water!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an incomparable location on Medano Beach -- the best swimmable beach of Cabo, Casa Dorada is just steps away from world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and the marina. As a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, a collection of the world’s finest independent luxury hotels, Casa Dorada Los Cabos brings the upscale service and family-friendly features to the Cabo San Lucas oceanfront. The Resort grants visitors a more convenient, yet equally spectacular, alternative to the more remote hotel zone of the Tourist Corridor. Boasting unobstructed vistas of Land’s End and the famous Arch, Casa Dorada is just 30 minutes away from Los Cabos International Airport. All of the 185 spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and penthouses, open up to Los Cabos’ most dazzling ocean view, while the luminous and contemporary interiors ensure your comfort and satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa Dorada Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas