The resort was one of the best resorts I have been to. There is no question that when they said clean it was cleaned twice a day. Very nice!!!! I enjoyed my stay. The food was excellent. The people were very sweet. When I arrived I was greeted by Paul, very professional and nice person. I was welcomed with a drink of my liking of course it was Margarita for me. Everything was awesome!!! No complaints and the view spectacular..will definately go back. Enjoy your trip!!! Don't forget Land's End!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an incomparable location on Medano Beach -- the best swimmable beach of Cabo, Casa Dorada is just steps away from world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and the marina. As a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, a collection of the world’s finest independent luxury hotels, Casa Dorada Los Cabos brings the upscale service and family-friendly features to the Cabo San Lucas oceanfront. The Resort grants visitors a more convenient, yet equally spectacular, alternative to the more remote hotel zone of the Tourist Corridor. Boasting unobstructed vistas of Land’s End and the famous Arch, Casa Dorada is just 30 minutes away from Los Cabos International Airport. All of the 185 spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and penthouses, open up to Los Cabos’ most dazzling ocean view, while the luminous and contemporary interiors ensure your comfort and satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Casa Dorada Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas