Casa Dorada is hands-down our favorite resort in Cabo (we've tried 6 or 7 of the nice ones so far). The location is perfect. It's smack-dab in the middle of Medano Beach where all the fun is happening, and it's within easy walking distance (10-15 min) of the marina, the Luxury Avenue mall, and downtown, so there is no need to rent a car or spend oodles on taxis. (You can't say that about many vacation spots, can you...) Their new sushi bar served up the most delicious sushi I've ever had - I think it was called something like 'favorito maki' - to die for... They also added a wood-fired pizza oven, which I look forward to trying next visit. They have the best guacamole and pico-de-gallo, and the 12 Tribes restaurant served up a deeeee-lish pork chop as well. The staff are like family: Gilberto (also known as Pepe), Sylvia, Martin, Reyna, Jeanine, Ivan and Laura. They are wonderful people, whom we continue to think about between visits. The housekeeping and grounds staff do an excellent job of keeping everything ship-shape inside and out. I noticed one of the reviews mentioned some loudness from the Mango Deck bar. Welllll, folks, that's part of being on Medano Beach in Cabo. This is where all the fun is happening. And, seriously, just close your sliding door to the balcony and you won't hear a thing. Plus, you can always catch up with a snooze by the pool. Just have fun and enjoy yourself. Smile and say 'no gracias' to the timeshare people and vendors, and enjoy the sun, beautiful weather, and spectacular tropical breezes - with a mango marguerita in your hand. It's always 2 for 1 anyway, so ENJOY! You won't be sorry. You will love this resort, it's location, it's amenities, it's staff, and all of the surrounding fun, awesome sea-life, and some very eye-opening people watching.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an incomparable location on Medano Beach -- the best swimmable beach of Cabo, Casa Dorada is just steps away from world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and the marina. As a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, a collection of the world’s finest independent luxury hotels, Casa Dorada Los Cabos brings the upscale service and family-friendly features to the Cabo San Lucas oceanfront. The Resort grants visitors a more convenient, yet equally spectacular, alternative to the more remote hotel zone of the Tourist Corridor. Boasting unobstructed vistas of Land’s End and the famous Arch, Casa Dorada is just 30 minutes away from Los Cabos International Airport. All of the 185 spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and penthouses, open up to Los Cabos’ most dazzling ocean view, while the luminous and contemporary interiors ensure your comfort and satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Amex, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa Dorada Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas