My fiancé and I were debating between two or three hotels, all central and within the same price point. After a bit of research (and scouring TripAdvisor), we opted for Casa Dorada and we couldn't have been happier with our decision! The property is beautiful; the views are stunning and the rooms are well appointed. The service is great; the staff went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable and the concierge service was very helpful. And the location... well, I'm not sure how you can beat it! This was my first time in Cabo (my fiancé's third or fourth) and we were walking distance to everything. If we decided to cab, we weren't more than a $6 cab ride from any restaurant that we wanted to visit.
The pool area is great -- wonderful pool, great lounge area and especially nice towels (minor, but I even commented on them)! They have happy hour from 11-12 and from 4-5PM where drinks are 2 for 1. The lounge area by their restaurant, 12 Tribes, is great for a pre-dinner cocktail, too! I didn't experience much of their spa, but the spa menu looked great for any ladies looking to get pampered on their getaway. Nice workout facility, though I didn't use it as much as I had hoped (the pool was too enticing).
All in all, a fab experience. If we go back to Cabo (which we probably will!), we would stay here again without a question!
- Also Known As:
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an incomparable location on Medano Beach -- the best swimmable beach of Cabo, Casa Dorada is just steps away from world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and the marina. As a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, a collection of the world’s finest independent luxury hotels, Casa Dorada Los Cabos brings the upscale service and family-friendly features to the Cabo San Lucas oceanfront. The Resort grants visitors a more convenient, yet equally spectacular, alternative to the more remote hotel zone of the Tourist Corridor. Boasting unobstructed vistas of Land’s End and the famous Arch, Casa Dorada is just 30 minutes away from Los Cabos International Airport. All of the 185 spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and penthouses, open up to Los Cabos’ most dazzling ocean view, while the luminous and contemporary interiors ensure your comfort and satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, TravelClick, BookIt.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa Dorada Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.