This was our second stay at the Casa Dorada in Los Cabos. Last time was a family trip & this time an anniversary celebration for just my husband & myself. Both vacations were perfect! We stayed in a one bedroom suite which was very roomy, beautifully appointed with the most comfortable bed we have ever experienced in a hotel, and a breathtaking view of the Sea of Cortez from two balconies. The two bedroom suite was a great choice when we brought the family. The service and staff are second to none. The property is gorgeous and impeccably kept. Quite a few excellent restaurants have opened within walking distance of the hotel since our last stay. A very nice surprise, but don't miss the food at the Casa Dorada. Certainly worth it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And a quick cab ride to Wal-mart is always a good idea to stock up on snacks, drinks or anything you may have forgotten to pack! While we are willing to try new activities & restaurants each time we visit, the only hotel we would consider is the Casa Dorada. What a wonderful find!!
- Also Known As:
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an incomparable location on Medano Beach -- the best swimmable beach of Cabo, Casa Dorada is just steps away from world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and the marina. As a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, a collection of the world’s finest independent luxury hotels, Casa Dorada Los Cabos brings the upscale service and family-friendly features to the Cabo San Lucas oceanfront. The Resort grants visitors a more convenient, yet equally spectacular, alternative to the more remote hotel zone of the Tourist Corridor. Boasting unobstructed vistas of Land’s End and the famous Arch, Casa Dorada is just 30 minutes away from Los Cabos International Airport. All of the 185 spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and penthouses, open up to Los Cabos’ most dazzling ocean view, while the luminous and contemporary interiors ensure your comfort and satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Preferred Hotels, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Splendia, Booking.com, Amex, MexVax, Olotels, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa Dorada Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.