We were there for a wedding and extended our trip a few more days. The most important thing to take away is to not, under any circumstances, attend the timeshare events. It was a waste of 3 hours of our day and we were insulted by a still-drunk, rude, American sales guy for not buying their timeshare. After that experience, it all got better. The service is good; the rooms are spacious, have nice views (as long as you're above the ground level), and are comfortable. We, did, however, find a lighter in the pocket of one of our bathrobes, which leads me to believe they don't wash or check those very well. The pool is nice and the food is pretty good. The bar has a pool table and plenty of room to sit, although it's not very lively given the proximity to much more fun alternatives. The hotel is steps from the beach, which is nice. The spa was nice, and the massages were excellent. The gym is ok. The outside cafe at the hotel across the street is excellent, too. They had great smooties and shakes for after working out. I would stay there again for the right price but would never, ever, ever, attend one of the time share events.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an incomparable location on Medano Beach -- the best swimmable beach of Cabo, Casa Dorada is just steps away from world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and the marina. As a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, a collection of the world’s finest independent luxury hotels, Casa Dorada Los Cabos brings the upscale service and family-friendly features to the Cabo San Lucas oceanfront. The Resort grants visitors a more convenient, yet equally spectacular, alternative to the more remote hotel zone of the Tourist Corridor. Boasting unobstructed vistas of Land’s End and the famous Arch, Casa Dorada is just 30 minutes away from Los Cabos International Airport. All of the 185 spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and penthouses, open up to Los Cabos’ most dazzling ocean view, while the luminous and contemporary interiors ensure your comfort and satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Splendia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Tingo, Otel, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Casa Dorada Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.