The staff at the hotel were very pleasant and the beach was wonderful. It was not crowded and the staff was very accommodating. You could lay out and watch the activities on the water and in the air. The lunch specials were a good deal, but the restaurant was rather pricey. It is an easy walk to the main part of the town and there are plenty of places to eat and drink nearby.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelClick, Priceline and Preferred Hotels so you can book your Casa Dorada Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.