When we arrived our room was not ready and required an hour and a half wait. We were compensated with massages, but had to ask for them. The room was very nice and had a great view. Great location, close to town, right on the beach. This is a time share but they did not over pressure us for a presentation. One problem we did face was that this hotel is not quiet. The housekeeping staff drags the furniture across the floor while mopping, which makes it very difficult to sleep late, past 9 a.m. Housekeeping also does not value privacy and on multiple occasions barged into our room without warning. There was also a problem with the plumbing one night and there was a horrid smell that kept us awake. Overall a good hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Priceline, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Splendia, Amex, BookIt.com, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Casa Dorada Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.