Casa Dorada had me at the front doors, when I walked in and got a thru view past their immense triple-story lobby, past their pool, all the way to the ocean. Wow! But then the real fun began. Wonderful service got us to our hotel room, but I almost fell over when I walked into our room. We had an executive suite, with a full kitchen a dining area for 8, full living room, separate master bedroom, amazing 2-person jetted tub, and beautiful master bathroom. Plus patios overlooking the beach (all rooms face the beach). This IS a time-share, so you need to either tell them a clear "no" when they offer up the time share presentation, or just sit through it to get your free gifts. I will tell you now that although we had no intention of getting a time share, our experience at Casa Dorada changed our minds. We could easily see ourselves coming here for years to come. So after a few days, we changed our no to a yes, listened to the presentation, negotiated a good deal (thanks to my hubby, pro negotiator), and have been going back here for the last 3 years. Nothing's changed, it's still as great as ever. If you are definitely not into time shares, just tell them firmly no after you check in, they will leave you alone and you can enjoy your stay at this AMAZING hotel. I highly recommend the spa, and it's also very kid friendly with a kid pool, day care, and nighttime babysitting if you want to go out for a special night. It also has their cordoned off area on the beach. And easy walk to town. We love everything about this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an incomparable location on Medano Beach -- the best swimmable beach of Cabo, Casa Dorada is just steps away from world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and the marina. As a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, a collection of the world’s finest independent luxury hotels, Casa Dorada Los Cabos brings the upscale service and family-friendly features to the Cabo San Lucas oceanfront. The Resort grants visitors a more convenient, yet equally spectacular, alternative to the more remote hotel zone of the Tourist Corridor. Boasting unobstructed vistas of Land’s End and the famous Arch, Casa Dorada is just 30 minutes away from Los Cabos International Airport. All of the 185 spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and penthouses, open up to Los Cabos’ most dazzling ocean view, while the luminous and contemporary interiors ensure your comfort and satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Casa Dorada Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas