Had a great trip to Cabo in December of 12 in a one bedroom at the Casa Dorada, Cabo. The hotel is right in the middle of the action at Medano beach and a 10 minute walk to town and the marina. It sits right behind the Mango Deck where there is non-stop people watching and entertainment. It can get old after a few days, but it's a great option when you can bounce between the action and a quite pool area. Overall the hotel is very nice. A few inconveniences here and there like ice machines not working and occassionally an elevator out of service........but nothing you can't work around. It would be nice if the kitchen was a bit better stocked, especially if you were doing much cooking in the room. Since it was just my wife and I, it wasn't a big deal as we eat lite in the AM and usually go out for dinner in the evening. A great place to stay....next trip I plan to take my kids who are 18, 24 and 26. We will be sure to stay at the Casa Dorada again.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Priceline and Preferred Hotels so you can book your Casa Dorada Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.