I was at the Casa Dorada this last week and really enjoyed myself except for a couple of issues. We paid well over 250 night, but it was 3 dollars for a cup of morning joe and 14 dollars for a day of internet. Should be included. Having to pay for morning coffee sets the morning off on the wrong path.
I was there for wedding and I would not recommend them for those services, especially at night. There is an unaffiliated bar called the Mango Deck that is very loud at night and will ruin your wedding. Casa needs to make an agreement with them to shut down for 15 minutes during the wedding. The wedding planner is a joke as well and you have to really watch them concerning agreed to services. The food was quite good though.
They do have a great spa that is included in the cost of the hotel, which was a nice surprise.
I enjoyed my stay there, but would probably not go back.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Preferred Hotels, Priceline, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Splendia, Amex, BookIt.com, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Casa Dorada Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.