I was at the Casa Dorada this last week and really enjoyed myself except for a couple of issues. We paid well over 250 night, but it was 3 dollars for a cup of morning joe and 14 dollars for a day of internet. Should be included. Having to pay for morning coffee sets the morning off on the wrong path.
I was there for wedding and I would not recommend them for those services, especially at night. There is an unaffiliated bar called the Mango Deck that is very loud at night and will ruin your wedding. Casa needs to make an agreement with them to shut down for 15 minutes during the wedding. The wedding planner is a joke as well and you have to really watch them concerning agreed to services. The food was quite good though.
They do have a great spa that is included in the cost of the hotel, which was a nice surprise.
I enjoyed my stay there, but would probably not go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an incomparable location on Medano Beach -- the best swimmable beach of Cabo, Casa Dorada is just steps away from world-class shopping, dining, entertainment, and the marina. As a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts, a collection of the world’s finest independent luxury hotels, Casa Dorada Los Cabos brings the upscale service and family-friendly features to the Cabo San Lucas oceanfront. The Resort grants visitors a more convenient, yet equally spectacular, alternative to the more remote hotel zone of the Tourist Corridor. Boasting unobstructed vistas of Land’s End and the famous Arch, Casa Dorada is just 30 minutes away from Los Cabos International Airport. All of the 185 spacious one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and penthouses, open up to Los Cabos’ most dazzling ocean view, while the luminous and contemporary interiors ensure your comfort and satisfaction. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Jetsetter, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Casa Dorada Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas