I called this hotel on Friday 11/2 to confirm that I had a king bed and ocean view. Everything was in order. I arrived at the hotel on Tuesday 11/6 and they told me that they had me booked in a pool view and seemed confused that I would ask for an ocean view. I booked the trip through Orbitz so I showed them the paperwork. It did not make a difference they said they were completely booked and said we don't know what caused the confusion. So I called Orbitz only to be told it is not our fault. So I am stuck. The front desk manager telling me sorry but no and Orbits not helping at all. After 45 minutes of standing at the front desk saying "give me what I paid for" they all the sudden had a room with an ocean view - amazing. Remember I was told the hotel was full numerous times.
Once over that first impression the hotel is nice, good location and some very friendly staff. Overall we enjoyed our stay but the front desk needs some overhaul. We will probably stay in this area again. I just don't know about this hotel since reservations seem to be an issue and the last thing you want is to start your vacation having to negotiate the room you paid for.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Hotel
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort
- Casa Dorada Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, TravelClick, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Splendia, Amex, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Jetsetter, Venere, EasyToBook, Olotels, Stentorian NV, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Casa Dorada Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.