We stayed at the Riu from Nov.8-15th.
We were a group of ten,ages 8-62,different interests and needs.
We all loved the Riu,great weather,beautiful resort w/great views and well laid out rooms.We were in bldg 7,an 8 minute walk to the front buffet.The food at the Baja buffet for breakfast and dinner was awesome.More selections than you could ever
imagine,cooked to order omelettes or huevous rancheros,great jjuice bar,espresso unit.Lunch was equally as good.
Dinner was more than pleasing,Sushi made to order,fresh seafood,carved turkey and Prime rib one night.A variety of Pork,Beef and seafood,you will never get bored.
Staff,gracious and accomadating.We preferred the buffet over the ala cartes.Cold Coronas in the fridge,what more do you want.
Pools clean,fun and plentiful,always a palapa and chair available.
Several excursions, fishing,zodiac tour,snorkel tour,Dolphins,Zip line and rapell,a trip to Todos Santos..........................
Don't hesitate on this resort,it's mui fantastico!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 Km/2.8 Miles from Cabo San Lucas * Opened winter 2007/8 * 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3.5 Km/2.2 Miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas * 40 km/25 miles from the airport * 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Otel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos