Just got back yesterday from the Riu Santa Fe and it was a blast. My wife and I have stayed at 4 Riu's and this was our favorite by far.
The atmosphere at this place was unreal. We hung at the pool bars all day and what a blast it was. Met a lot of people, and the drinks were great at the pool bar too. The views from the infinity pools were unreal.
The food was pretty good, but like any AI resort by the end of the week you are getting tired of it, but having Cabo so close there is all kinds of great places to go eat and something you want to go see anyways. We went to Alexanders at the marina which was fantastic. The mango coconut shrimp was the best thing I have ever ate, and the Mango Deck was just a great experience in itself.
Our room was very clean and very nice. We loved the mini bar and the stocked beer fridge. most places only give you 2 beers every other day. I had 7 beers and dos equis at that, everyday.
I can't say enough about this place and cannot wait to go back for another week next year and this would be our first time staying at the same place twice, but it was soo much fun we will be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 Km/2.8 Miles from Cabo San Lucas * Opened winter 2007/8 * 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3.5 Km/2.2 Miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas * 40 km/25 miles from the airport * 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, BookIt.com, Amex, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos