A girlfriend and I booked a trip just to get out of winter, and we were really satisfied with this resort. I would go back. Rooms were very nice. Beach was gorgeous. Food was incredible! --especially the guacamole and the nachos (they tasted like movie theatre popcorn but in a chip-- only 10,000 calories I'm sure, but who counts them on vacation, right?). My only suggestion is to bring small cash for vendors if you are buying things on the beach. The hotel doesn't have an ATM. I didn't buy one thing over $5 from them--they are willing to bargain! Might take you walking away and sitting in your resort sun chair--but before you leave they might come back and signal for you that they'll sell for your price. They don't hassle you at all if your behind the roped hotel beach, which I loved. They aren't allowed to come up to you either. Overall very clean, quiet (even for early March). Worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 Km/2.8 Miles from Cabo San Lucas * Opened winter 2007/8 * 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3.5 Km/2.2 Miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas * 40 km/25 miles from the airport * 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos