The hotel is large, beautiful and spotlessly clean. Pleasant employes many of whom speak little
English. They have two infinity pools one of which is heated. Food is only fair and I like Mexican food. They have buffet breakfast and lunch. For supper you can eat in the buffet or you can make reservations in one of four restaurants. Unfortunately you must go early in the AM to get in line to make reservations for the next night. You cannot make reservations for more than two days in advance. Needless to say this is a major inconvinience. Wifi broke down for three days with no explanation and that includes those who paid 15.00 US dollars a day. To top off the vacation Apple was allegedly there to help us 24/7 did little more than sell tours at a price higher than one could get for himself. And finally when Apple told us we would be picked up 4:25AM on Monday AM for transfer to the airport. By 5:AM no apple bus so we tried to call all the numbers they gave us but either no answer or a machine. This resulted in $150 taxi to the airport. So Riu 3 stars Apple 0 stars. Quess who won't be using Apple again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 Km/2.8 Miles from Cabo San Lucas * Opened winter 2007/8 * 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3.5 Km/2.2 Miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas * 40 km/25 miles from the airport * 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos