We went down for a wedding with about 30 other people....almost everyone ended up getting sick, to the point of one of the groomsmen almost collapsing during the ceremony. There is absolutely no toiletries in the rooms so make sure you bring your own shampoo and conditioner. Our tequila bottle stayed empty in our room for the whole stay.....we left a tip on our pillow every morning for the people who cleaned our rooms (which were not cleaned very well at all) and one morning we came back and the tip was gone but our room was not touched (not cool). We actually had to go up to the front desk to ask for toilet paper because they didn't replenish it. The entertainment was repetitive and only had a couple of good show's for the whole week. The scenery was beautiful and they did take very good care of the grounds. The food was horrible, the room cleaning was horrible, and the fact that so many people got sick was horrible....I would never stay here again and would defiantly never recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 Km/2.8 Miles from Cabo San Lucas * Opened winter 2007/8 * 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3.5 Km/2.2 Miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas * 40 km/25 miles from the airport * 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, Otel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos