Husband & I just returned, Jan 12th to 19th, weather was cool morning & night for first few days but perfect for the wedding day (not our wedding) we upgraded prior to travelling to a suite with the roof top tub & lounging area, we felt it was worth the money, as there were times when we wanted the privacy and the view from up there is quite spectacular and that space was used for some of the wedding photographs. The suites are a very good size & nicely finished, the entire resort, including pathways were kept impeccably clean during our stay.
Food overall was good & plenty, not gourmet but fine for an all inclusive, the main building buffet offers more than enough choices to keep it interesting every day. Staff are happy & friendly & very responsive to needs & requests.
Due to poor weather, prior to our arrival & during the first few days, we sunbathed from about 11am until 3pm - the warmest time of each day (who can control the weather?) but didn't swim in the pools as they did not seem to be heated as advertised, this was fixed a day or two before we came home.
Only real negatives, no coffee in the rooms, really missed that and although you can drink just about any concoction at any time of day, the wine that the resort serves, red or white is just terrible, there were 20 people in our group and I'm pretty sure that we all agreed on that.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 km/2.8 miles from Cabo San Lucas * Opened winter 2007/8 * 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3.5 km/2.2 miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas * 40 km/25 miles from the airport * 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Amex, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.