We stayed there from Jan.12 -19th with our Daughter her husband and 3 year old grand child .
Rooms. we stayed in rooms 1022 and 1023 across from each other on the ground floor we were close to the lobby , eating places and pool a fair walk to the beach the corridors are like tunnels and dark during the day and very noisy.Had to tell some rude girls to be quite at 3 am 2 out of the 3 nights they were there.The rooms are well stocked with 2 beds pushed together really how much time do you spend in the room.I would give rooms 5 out of 5 always clean
Ground and Beach. The grounds are immaculately maintained there are trimming and cutting all the time very nice. Once you got to the beach after walking past a spot were they must store the garbage (bad smell) it was a nice view I did find the sand hard on my feet and it is shaped like a ramp the red flag was up all week.Lots of peddlers trying to sell you there goods.We did not spent a lot of time there as the young one enjoyed the pool just as much.
Eating. We only eat at 2 a la carte restaurants Steak house and the Italian we enjoyed them both. We just found it just as easy to go to the Buffets with the young one and there was a good selection . Tours .we went to the marina one day $12 taxi ride nice yachts,but cost a lot to eat down there,we also took a water taxi $10 to the El arco lovers/divorce beach and seen some whales on the way back well worth the $10 .
Over all this is a nice resort for the cost,it does get very cool at night and the entertainment try hard .most important is my family had a great time and for this I give it a 10 out of 10
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 km/2.8 miles from Cabo San Lucas * Opened winter 2007/8 * 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3.5 km/2.2 miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas * 40 km/25 miles from the airport * 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TIG Global, Orbitz, BookIt.com and MexVax so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.