I got my iPhone,iPods stolen right out of my top drawer under some underwear. For them to find it they would have had to dig deep. It magically appeared when I offered a reward and ha to have it shipped to me which was a nightmare. Also they spray toxic chemicals in the rooms to kill the bugs and wouldn't Tell me the name of the chemicals as they still use DDT in Mexico. Also they would paint in the next room while I was sleeping and the fumes made us all sick. Also u can't get a hold of anyone at riu Spain they have gone to great lengths to hide from customers complaining. It's well documented.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 Km/2.8 Miles from Cabo San Lucas * Opened winter 2007/8 * 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3.5 Km/2.2 Miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas * 40 km/25 miles from the airport * 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos