my 3rd riu resort to visit, and i love it...great everything and nice beach.
the only bad thing is the location since all resorts are away from the clubs, but they have taxis going from resort to the clubs, about 10 min ride.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Santa Fe
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas
- Riu Santa Fe Los Cabos
- Riu Sante Fe
- Riu Santa Fe Cabo
- Hotel Riu Santa Fe Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * Located in the southern Baja California peninsula, 4.5 km/2.8 miles from Cabo San Lucas * Opened winter 2007/8 * 1-story main building and 3-story and 4-story annexes * On the beachfront * Complimentary sun loungers on the beach * 3.5 km/2.2 miles from downtown Cabo San Lucas * 40 km/25 miles from the airport * 500 m/1650 ft from a bus stop ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Olotels, Amex, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, TIG Global, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Riu Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.