I sepdn a week in thi Hotel, this property has a very nice views, the rooms are big and all with ocean view a nice balcony where you can spend a nice time just see the sea or taking a nap, This Hotel have a 3 restaurants where you can take the breakfast with an amazing view and in the nigth you can enjoy the music in the Tequila Bar.
The staff is friendly somethimes a little slow but if you come for vacations maybe you didn;t note this.
I will come back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique and breathtakingly beautiful, this spectacular Contemporary Hacienda style Luxury All Inclusive resort located on the Tourist Corridor in Cabo San Lucas offers magnificent panoramic views to the Sea of Cortes, romantic settings, distinctive dining, spacious and luxurious accommodations, and a variety of venues for special events. Your will be amazed of the bright, terracotta colored, Mexican Hacienda style buildings that are beautifully decorated with handmade Talavera tile murals, vases, classical sculptures, Spanish colonial fountains, contemporary art for contrast, and upscale traditional Mexican furnishing, driving them to experience an authentic Mexican ambiance throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Encantada Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Encantada Resort And Spa
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos