I bought at this resort 5 years ago & came back this year for the first time. I hoped that it was completed (all three phases) but still has one to go. I was a little disappointed that phase 1 still had old TV's & it was getting a little worn. As an owner, every five years I pay a DOUBLE MAINTAINENCE so I expected a little updating. After the first day these things were minor because the resort is still beautiful. the Pools are beautiful & rooms spacious. Service is good & had no problem checking in or getting a late check out. The food at the pool bar & gourmet restaurant is good. At the end of the week I hated to leave. Make sure if you buy get everything in writting. I'll go back, just not every year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique and breathtakingly beautiful, this spectacular Contemporary Hacienda style Luxury All Inclusive resort located on the Tourist Corridor in Cabo San Lucas offers magnificent panoramic views to the Sea of Cortes, romantic settings, distinctive dining, spacious and luxurious accommodations, and a variety of venues for special events. Your will be amazed of the bright, terracotta colored, Mexican Hacienda style buildings that are beautifully decorated with handmade Talavera tile murals, vases, classical sculptures, Spanish colonial fountains, contemporary art for contrast, and upscale traditional Mexican furnishing, driving them to experience an authentic Mexican ambiance throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Encantada Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Encantada Resort And Spa
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos