My partner and I bought a two bedroom timeshare in October 2011. We have been here four times in the past eighteen months and plan our next trip as soon as we get home. If you go to the presentation make sure that you see Karla, she will treat you like family. The resort is incredibly clean and the staff is always welcoming and know you by name. The waitstaff at the pool is always happy help and keep you nice and tipsy. If you're at the infinity pool make sure to ask for Martha, she is the sweetest thing! The only complaint would be that the food could be a little more high end. So get off your rear end and book your flights!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique and breathtakingly beautiful, this spectacular Contemporary Hacienda style Luxury All Inclusive resort located on the Tourist Corridor in Cabo San Lucas offers magnificent panoramic views to the Sea of Cortes, romantic settings, distinctive dining, spacious and luxurious accommodations, and a variety of venues for special events. Your will be amazed of the bright, terracotta colored, Mexican Hacienda style buildings that are beautifully decorated with handmade Talavera tile murals, vases, classical sculptures, Spanish colonial fountains, contemporary art for contrast, and upscale traditional Mexican furnishing, driving them to experience an authentic Mexican ambiance throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Jetsetter, Amex, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Encantada Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Encantada Resort And Spa
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos