The location is outstanding! Love the rocky beach..the sounds the waves made hitting them was mesmerizing. Had a great ocean view, view of the lower pool area. Incredible to watch whales swim by every day. Staff was outstanding! Favorite bar tender was Alexis..wow he is fast, always there to get you what you want with a great smile. favorite staff was Fernan! Love you Fernan! He was incredible with my boys, 7 and 12. He helped teach my 7 year old to swim. He can swim the whole width of the pool by himself now..no more fear. Cooking class with Fernan was the coolest too! Great for children and adults! Frankie and his pottery cart was a wonderful addition to the activities to do. My sons painted great birds, geckos and bowls. I have souvenirs from Mexico that my children made for me. Frankie can fire them and have them back to you next day. Our fav cart drivers were Ignacio and Paul. Great fun guys! Always ready to give you a lift if you did not want to walk up the hill to the restaurant. The views from the restaurants were spectacular. And live music! A harpist in one restaurant and a pianist in the other. Beautiful music! Our room was a fair size. Kitchen area could have a bit more space for storage and room to cook. Bathrooms were fab! Great view to the ocean from the whirl pool bath tub and the shower too. Shower was huge (and the doors worked fine). Would love to own a time share there. But too big a decision to make in one day. If given time to go back to your room for a day or two and work the numbers then buy...would be a better idea then trying to make a person "sign NOW! Or no deal." May have bought this trip if not for the high pressure sell. That make us run. I truly hope to go back next year..and maybe the sales manager won't push so hard..he just might have a buyer then.
Overal...best vacation ever! I want to be there NOW! :).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique and breathtakingly beautiful, this spectacular Contemporary Hacienda style Luxury All Inclusive resort located on the Tourist Corridor in Cabo San Lucas offers magnificent panoramic views to the Sea of Cortes, romantic settings, distinctive dining, spacious and luxurious accommodations, and a variety of venues for special events. Your will be amazed of the bright, terracotta colored, Mexican Hacienda style buildings that are beautifully decorated with handmade Talavera tile murals, vases, classical sculptures, Spanish colonial fountains, contemporary art for contrast, and upscale traditional Mexican furnishing, driving them to experience an authentic Mexican ambiance throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Encantada Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Encantada Resort And Spa
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos