We loved the accommodations. Everything physically about the resort is lovely and very well attended. Service from all personnel was gracious and friendly.
Our ONLY complaint is probably part of Mexican culture, but nonetheless....the volume of music EVERYWHERE reduces the "serenity" of the location with it's "holistic gardens, etc." This seems to be common everywhere we went, not just in the resort. Loud rock (80's) music is piped into all common areas all day long. It sometimes makes it difficult to carry on a conversation with this distraction and since the restaurants are elevated on a cliff overlooking the resort, any event that they had with music was unbelievably loud and downright annoying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique and breathtakingly beautiful, this spectacular Contemporary Hacienda style Luxury All Inclusive resort located on the Tourist Corridor in Cabo San Lucas offers magnificent panoramic views to the Sea of Cortes, romantic settings, distinctive dining, spacious and luxurious accommodations, and a variety of venues for special events. Your will be amazed of the bright, terracotta colored, Mexican Hacienda style buildings that are beautifully decorated with handmade Talavera tile murals, vases, classical sculptures, Spanish colonial fountains, contemporary art for contrast, and upscale traditional Mexican furnishing, driving them to experience an authentic Mexican ambiance throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Encantada Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Encantada Resort And Spa
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos