My First visit to Hacienda Encantada I was awe struck to find myself at the perfect place where the Baja’s desert meets the Sea of Cortez. A short distance from Cabo, this beachfront Resort is a true place to unwind, relax and enjoy a wonderful Mexican vacation.
I was pleased with the cozy Traditional Mexican Hacienda style accommodations with modern décor, set in one of the most picturesque and tranquil settings amidst the mysterious Baja.
At nearby Chilano Beach I wander along the coastline and felt as if I was in my own world. Ecstatically, I discover hidden coves, went shell hunting, enjoyed the surf, snorkel and swam in the deep blue Sea of Cortez. At the resort,relaxing in the infinity pool I enjoyed the pool side food & beverage service and the magnificent cliff views of the ocean. There is no swimmable beach at the resort, but the spectacular rock formations are wonderful to look at. From my own private terrace, the breathtaking sunrise views, as well as golden sunsets over the world famous Land’s End arch was a photographer’s paradise.
Hacienda Encantada amenities include the adult/kids pool, whirlpool, and green putt area. With Several restaurants to choose from, I enjoyed Las Marias Restaurant and Bar, a Mexican food restaurant with paintings and murals paying tribute to the women of Mexico, it is one of the most romantic restaurants in Cabo. Other outlets include several restaurants, a snack bar, supermarket/drug store, and two panoramic view terraces perfect places to enjoy Sunrise and Sunsets. The resort does offer as an option “All Inclusive or Daily Breakfast”
I much preferred staying at the calm and relaxing Hacienda Encantada and taking the shuttle to Marina Fiesta their sister resort in town. I would suggest a car rental for the week for more than 2 people. Near-by by activities include Golf at the adjacent Cabo Del Sol course (rated number One in Latin America), sport fishing, scuba diving, snorkeling, Sandy beach, Zip-Lining or you can enjoy the famous Cabo San Lucas nightlife just a short, ten minute trip from the resort. Enjoy, relax, it’s your vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique and breathtakingly beautiful, this spectacular Contemporary Hacienda style Luxury All Inclusive resort located on the Tourist Corridor in Cabo San Lucas offers magnificent panoramic views to the Sea of Cortes, romantic settings, distinctive dining, spacious and luxurious accommodations, and a variety of venues for special events. Your will be amazed of the bright, terracotta colored, Mexican Hacienda style buildings that are beautifully decorated with handmade Talavera tile murals, vases, classical sculptures, Spanish colonial fountains, contemporary art for contrast, and upscale traditional Mexican furnishing, driving them to experience an authentic Mexican ambiance throughout their stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Jetsetter, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hacienda Encantada Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hacienda Encantada Resort And Spa
- Hacienda Encantada Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos