“Dolphins in San Jose del Cabo are amazing creatures” 5 of 5 stars

$79*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Are you ready to try the coolest and most exciting adventure water sport? Want to experience what is like to fly out of the water like Ironman? Then you have to try Flyboard! Our instructors are professionally trained and have one goal: to make sure you have fun and safe time. Don't miss your chance to try this amazing activity.
Oliver, British Columbia, Canada
“Dolphins in San Jose del Cabo are amazing creatures”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

If you do nothing else in San Jose Del Cabo, swimming with the dolphins is a must. It is an experience like no other! The beautiful gentle dolphins are a pleasure to be with as they swim around and between you allowing you to touch and stroke them. The dolphin ''kiss" is also very cool. Javiar, one of the trainers, made sure we fed the dolphins for being so good in their performances. The surface ride was super but you have to do the dive with them for an exhilarating experience. Nacho was the beautiful, gentle giant. My wife and I purchased the full picture package with video - expensive but very well worth it. I will do this again next time in San Jose del Cabo.

Pasadena, California
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I've always wanted to swim with dolphins, so I finally decided to do it in cabo San lucas. It was such a great experience. Andres was one of the trainers and he made the experience well worth it. He was great! Friendly, funny, and also made me feel very comfortable. I have to say, this adventure was the highlight of my trip. Thanks Andres for making it a great experience! I would highly recommend cabo dolphins if you are ever gonna take a trip to cabo.

San Diego, California
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

My boyfriend and I had a great experience swimming with the dolphins. Javier and the crew were great and Nacho, our dolphin, was very friendly and one of the most intelligent dolphins I've seen. The pictures are expensive but very well worth it. The whole crew is very nice, funny and knowledgable. I highly recommend this program.

Seattle, Washington
“Poor treatment of our dolphin”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I will never support an activity like this again after seeing how our dolphin was treated behind the scenes. First off, the trainer told us that our dolphin was sleeping and he had to wake him up. Should have been our first clue that the poor dolphin was drained for the day. Throughout our experience, the dolphin obviously did not want to perform. We were the last group of the day and the dolphin appeared to be agitated and tired. I understand that the trainer had to keep prompting the dolphin to perform for us, which made me upset to see, but I should have known that going in. This is not what made me the most sickened. After the show, my fiance and I witnessed the trainer trying to feed our dolphin a fish treat for being done for the day. The dolphin was not taking the fish, and the trainer became angry and yelled something like "FINE, don't eat it then!" and threw the box of treats at the dolphin! I was so disgusted by this, and to make matters worse, that same trainer sat next to us on the shuttle on the way back to the hotel. UGH. Poor dolphins..I just hope it is only that trainer who acts like this and not the whole organization. I don't blame the dolphin for being tired of performing for the day, and the dolphins should not be forced to perform when they are so obviously tired and miserable. This experience taught me a lesson to never support this kind of company again.

Visited August 2013
AdventuresGroup, General Manager at Cabo Adventures, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Thank you for the comment. You review is extremely concerning to us. We only hire the best trainers available and train them thoroughly; all of our trainers know that the slightest mistreatment of one of our dolphins would mean an immediate termination because the well being of our dolphins is of paramount importance to us. Therefore, we are positive this could not have happened at any Cabo Dolphins center either in San Lucas or San Jose. However for your peace of mind and ours we will be sending you a direct message to get more information from you so we can fully investigate your comment. We will keep in touch with you as we investigate you comment.

Cabo Dolphins
Los Angeles, California
“Up close and personal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

This place really impressed me. They really have their act together in regards to customer service and promptness. We arrived at the location and they instantly took us. The entire process was smooth and memorable. Besides performing three different tricks with the dolphins, the dolphins as a group put on a show and you are able to get up close and personal with the dolphin. The entire time you are there you have paparazzi taking video and camera footage of you. They even capture you swimming underwater with the dolphin. Pictures are pricey and your not allowed to bring your cameras in. Try doing your research on prices before you head to Mexico, I was told being an 8 hr dolphin trainer elsewhere can cost just as much as a 45 min experience. Look out for two for one deals on the cabo experience via your hotel travel agent. Gold cards are discount cards your receive through your hotel that give you great deals on excursions. Good luck!!