“Cabo Dolphins” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Aliso Viejo, California
“Cabo Dolphins”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

Had a fun time with my kids. Swimming with the dolphins and touching them was a great experience for all of us. I highly recommend this.

Visited July 2013

“Loved the Dolphin Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

This adventure was well-run and the staff and dolphins were great. Pictures they take are great but can be a little pricey unless you have a group and can split the cost for all of the pictures of your group on CD. They do allow guests' family/friends to sit/stand near the pool which would allow you to take some of your own pictures. Overall, it's a great experience.

Lima, Peru
“Money grabbing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

Spectators are no able to see anything. There were long waits at the start and the end of the show. Photos were very expensive - $100 for a basic CD, no video. Ice cream and drinks very very expensive. Does not look like I very interesting or big pool for the dolphins. The show was okay. They did everything that was promised, except the spectator mess.

Cypress, California
“expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

It was cook to swim with the Dolphins but a lot of money for the small amount of time you actually spend with a Dolphin

Simi Valley, California
5 attraction reviews
“Pricey, but a great unique experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We did the Dolphin Swim with me, my wife and my 12 year old daughter.
It was a lot of fun and a very unique experience. It was just the right amount of time to spend with them. You get to interact with the dolphins, pet them, get dolphin kisses, have them swim around you, and also get to have them take you for a ride. You get to choose 2 of 3 ride choices: on their belly while they're upside down, dorsal fin on surface, and underwater dive.
We all did surface, and my wife did belly, while my daughter and I did the underwater.
Underwater was the best! A really unique amazing part of the experience. The only word out of everyone's mouth after coming to the surface was "Awesome!!!"
What makes all the Cabo Adventures really great are the people working there. Everyone works really hard to make sure you have a good, safe time. Very friendly & knowledgeable. I wish I could remember the name of our trainer, so I could give him kudos. (He wears a Vancouver aquarium lanyard)

It is expensive though. Where they really get you is on the video and photos afterwards. Since it's most likely a once in a lifetime thing, we went ahead and got the cd and video, which comes with 4 prints. There was a problem with the video and they missed getting our daughter being kissed by the dolphin, which was really disappointing, but they were really good about making it up to us on our photos for the luxury sailing.