“Hightlight of the trip for the kids” 5 of 5 stars

$79*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Are you ready to try the coolest and most exciting adventure water sport? Want to experience what is like to fly out of the water like Ironman? Then you have to try Flyboard! Our instructors are professionally trained and have one goal: to make sure you have fun and safe time. Don't miss your chance to try this amazing activity.
portland
3 attraction reviews
“Hightlight of the trip for the kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

We did the swim with the dolphins package and the kids couldn't stop smiling for days! It's expensive but less than half of what they were charging in Kona and spend the money for the pics as they are great and how often do you get to swim with dolphins. Going to do the 'dolphin trainer for a day' package when we come back next year.

Delhi, California, United States
15 attraction reviews
“My 4 year old was enchanted”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

A bit pricey, as to be expected, but my 4 year old loved the opportunity to pet, kiss, and feed the dolphins. As a non-swimmer, this was a great option.

Visited November 2012
OREGON
“Niece loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

This was an amazing experience for my 14 yr old niece. She loved the trainer and "her" dolphin. The staff was very friendly, and the pictures were amazing.

Los Angeles, California, United States
“Our family loved the Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Our family loved the experience especially our 5 year old daughter. In the beginning our daughter was freaking out from Nacho the dolphin but the instructor Mariu made sure that by end of encounter our daughter will love it and she sure did, our little one didn't want to leave!! Such amazing, caring and friendly people. We really recommend this.

San Diego, California
“A great experience, but PRICEY photos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Our family of four did the dolphin experience. The highlight was having the dolphin take you for a ride. The one on one closeness you have with the dolphin is amazing. I have never done a dolphin experience anywhere else, so I didn't have anything to compare it to, but I can say that it is going to be a hard shoe to fill somewhere else. The facilities are clean and professional (Cabo Adventures, the parent company, is just professional with the other two excursions we participated in). As everyone mentions in their reviews, the photos are extremely pricey. See if you can negotiate a better photo package. It seemed that that if you just have your kids swim, the parents were able to sit and watch from behind a roped off area, and if you have a good camera, you could take your own pictures. My husband and I swam with our kids, so we didn't really have a choice if we wanted pictures. It was hard to pass up on a picture of myself when i was hugging our dolphin (Maryanne), and there happen to be a dolphin doing a huge jump and flying over my head behind me! Though pricey overall, it was a great experience for the money.