“Redrum! "Look no further to fish"” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Boat Tours, Adventure
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Ventnor City, New Jersey
“Redrum! "Look no further to fish"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I have been fishing with Redrum for over five years. Most of the time fishing twice on every trip. I have been on many of their boats, fished with many of their crews. Bottom line, we catch fish. I have never had a bad trip with them. If you go to Cabo and you are looking to fish, "Look no further". The best part of Redrum, they are like family. Thank you John, Ryan, Brooke, and Bruin. Simple are the best!

Visited February 2012

Haskell, Texas
“Best Charter BAR NONE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I booked this trip for part of our honeymoon trip to Cabo San Lucas and, let me tell you, these guys DO NOT disappoint. The crew is friendly and makes every effort to involve you and answer any questions you have. They are incredibly knowledgable on the latest fishing techniques and do everything in their power to get you on fish. My wife caught her first Striped Marlin and I caught a large striped marlin and a Dorado. RedRum FIRMLY believes in the release of these beautiful billfish, as do we, so they were released, and the dorado makes for some AMAZING sushi! Obviously it's not a guarantee that fish will be caught on any charter, but I assure you that your odds are peaked when fishing with the awesome guys at RedRum. A special thanks to John and Ryan for helping me take my wife on an unforgettable adventure!

McArthur, California
“Great day, great crew, great fish”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

Been fishing in Baja for about 13 years, and have had very good experiences on all but a couple of the charters. We have been out with Redrum twice before and had very good days. Today, we took our adult son and his girlfriend out with Ramon and Julio on board "Reel Rum". They asked as we walked out the dock towards the boat what our preference in the fish we would like catch was. Three of four of us all caught marlin in the past, so we answered we would really like to have some Dorado to take back to the states. We left the marina with no time wasted and it was apparent that Ramon and Julio keep there ship in top condition as we flew past the other boats headed to the fishing spots. We hooked up on a dorado within minutes of beginning the troll, and a second one just seconds after resetting . Then again moments later. After that we trolled for maybe fifteen minutes and had three simultaneous strikes. And two more as we brought those in. Limit of Dorado within an hour and half of setting out. They asked if we would like to catch some other types of fish since it was so early and we had the boat for the day. We decided we would like to catch and release a marlin and told them. Headed out to another area slightly south and west. Maybe twenty minutes later, we had the treat of watching a great stripped Marlin fight for nearly 45 minutes before Julio had ahold of his bill and Ramon helped him lift this big fellow onto the back of the boat for a few pictures before sending him back into the Pacific.
I will try to book with Ramon and Julio on Reel Rum exclusively from now on. I know fishing is fishing, and there is never going to be a sure thing, but these guys work hard and the results prove it.

Visited January 2013
redmond
“best fishing trip ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

We two days with Juan and christen on the reel rum and the tan trum. Caught our limit of dorado and two wahu's on day two and one very nice marlin. These guys know their fishing ground and really work hard to give us our money's worth. (you get what you pay for with the hack's on the street -a long swim back)

Bellingham, Washington
“Worth every penny!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I did alot of research prior to booking with Redrum and was glad I did. Our family of five went out on a 31 foot boat with Captain Omar and Noel. This was our first trip to Mexico and also our first fishing charter. Noel worked so, so hard all day long to keep the fish coming! My husband caught two skipjack tuna, two dorado and a 99" inch 140 pound Marlin!!! I caught a really large dorado myself. This was a charter of a lifetime!! Not every boat caught marlin that day, nor that many other fish - but Noel sure got us on some great fish. We also saw so many whales, and Omar got us a little closer to them so I could get some great photos. We took home our tuna and dorado and are currently looking for great recipes. We will DEFINATELY be back next December for another awesome day of fishing.