“Authentic home style Mexican food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Catrina de mis Sabores

Catrina de mis Sabores
Leona Vicario Corner September 16 | Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas 23450, Mexico
+52 624 126 0116
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Mexican
Cranbrook, Canada
“Authentic home style Mexican food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

A true family business serving fantastic home cooked style Mexican food! My girlfriend and I blindly came across this place while exploring just off the main tourist drag, and returned each of our remaining four nights for dinner. Friendly, great food and service, and fairly priced. Highly recommended.

• Visited March 2014

Austin, Texas
“Tractional Mexican”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

My husband and I loved the food here. It's Mexican food at its best. We had their stuffed poblano peppers and the quesadillas. They were both excellent choices. The owners Rocio and Pablo were very gracious. We felt at home. Looking forward to returning soon and trying some of there other homemade dishes.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Calgary, Canada
“A Mexican family eat-in kitchen!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

I found the Mexican family eat-in kitchen feel that I have been seeking in a restaurant for 4 years now! It is Catrina de mis Sabores!! All tables are open to the kitchen, in order to watch their authentic HOMEMADE Mexican meals being prepared. It is evident that with each meal more time is spent in the details of preparation, staying true to Mexican traditional cooking! The Senorita Owner of the restaurant is always there paying close attention to those details that make this restaurant stand above any other. The location is a quick block and a bit north, straight across the street from the Mall entrance. It is so worth your while!

• Visited April 2014
Coachella, California
“You will love it too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

We were so lucky to have come across this wonderful restaurant. We were really hungry and on our way to a restaurant off the main blvd. All of a sudden we picked up these savoring scents. I turned and looked into this restaurant and saw a modest, nicely decorated and clean sitting area. I told my wife and kids, this is the place we need to eat. The food smells just like my abuelita's kitchen!

The food was amazing. Anything we ordered was delicious! Everything was cooked to order, fresh ingredients, home made tortillas and the service was outstanding. My wife and I kept referring to the fact that we felt like we were at our tia's or grandmother's kitchen.

My favorite were the chile rellenos. My wife loved their gorditas and chilaquiles. My kids kept ordering the beef tacos. This place is not expensive at all. We came here a few more times during our week here.

So if you want to enjoy true mexican food and be treated like family, this is the place. It's clean and has friendly service...don't leave Cabo without eating here!

• Visited March 2014
STC, MO
“Amazing food and wonderful hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

I stopped in while wandering around one day. The owner was there and was so kind and helpful in explaining the different meals they served. Not all the staff spoke English, but they all had smiles on their faces and were eager to please. Every time I walked by after that they would smile and wave to me. Made me feel good that they not only remembered me, but were so friendly even though I wasn't eating.

The food is cooked to order and was very good. Large servings with very fresh ingredients, cooked right before you. I will definitely eat there again when I get back to Cabo.

• Visited February 2014