I have been visiting Cabo San Lucas for probably 20 years and finally (9 years ago) bought a timeshare. Of course, they hit you up on every corner and even in the airport. Not my favorite part about Cabo!
But this property is a great one! Located on Medano Beach...which is a MUST if you intend to get in the ocean, because it's the only swimmable beach in Cabo.
I bought a one bedroom unit and it is quite spacious. A king bed in the bedroom, a Murphy bed in the living area. I believe there's also a sleeper sofa; so you can comfortably sleep 4-5.There are 2 full sized bathrooms, the master bedroom has a shower and jacuzzi tub. The kitchen is fully stocked with all utensils, pots & pans, as well as storage containers. There is a coffee maker, microwave and an electric stovetop, but no oven. (As if anyone really uses one there!?) Full sized refrigerator, washer and dryer in the unit as well. Walmart, Sams and Costco are minutes away, so you can stock up on everything, or you can eat at one of the restaurants on the property. (We did both! The guacamole is AMAZING and another MUST HAVE in Cabo!) The hotel offers an all inclusive plan for $90 per day for adults and $45 for children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning seaside views, historic scenery and high-energy entertainment results in a carefree and unforgettable vacation in the heart of El Medano Beach at Cabo San Lucas's Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa.If you're looking for a high-end, family-friendly resort, you've found it. In addition to its lavish surroundings with the wondrous El Arco rock formation on the horizon, Villa del Arco boasts a full-scale pirate ship, exotic cuisine, the renowned Desert Spa as well as numerous athletic and cultural activities.All 225 spacious, colorful and air-conditioned suites offer kitchens or kitchenettes and private balconies facing either the azure Sea of Cortez or our lush, exotic gardens.Our meticulous staff is committed to providing guests with "The three Rs": Relaxation, Recreation and Romance (yes, even for those with the kids in tow!). As our General Manager likes to say, "We offer experiences that make you forget the time and simultaneously remember every moment." For a lavish experience you are not soon to forget, we invite you to be our guest at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Travelocity, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Arco Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Del Arco
- Del Arco Hotel
- Villa Del Arco Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos