My mother and step-father have a timeshare here at Villa del Arco, and they brought us (myself, the husband, and our 2 children) here for a holiday. The kids barely let us change them from their plane clothes, and they hopped right in the children's pool/fountains. The grounds are beautiful, lots of sprawling pools, one with a waterfall, and another with a giant pirate ship in the middle (which also doubles as a snack bar!). The rooms themselves are large, nicely appointed, with daily maid and turndown service, plus a little snack came every afternoon to our room; sometimes it was cake, others it was chocolate.
we went down to the sister resort, Villa del Palmar most nights for dinner and entertainment. My daughter loved participating in the show and constantly wanted to go back so she could dance on stage! The food was fairly decent, some weird stuff, but generally pretty good (especially dessert). The breakfasts in both resorts were pretty similar... i preferred the ambiance of the del Palmar buffet, and my husband del Arco.
We swam every single day, my 2 year old loved the water! There were lots of families on vacation, so my daughter (4) made lots of 'vacation friends' and had a blast swimming and playing with them.
Over in del Palmar, there was a kids program (but we didn't end up using) and a place where you could pick and paint your own pottery- the kids loved that! There is also a free trolley that takes you back and forth to the two sister resorts... my son being in a stroller, however, we usually found it easier to walk, which was fine b/c they are close enough.
Overall, it was a great family getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Create magical memories the minute you walk into Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa in Cabo San Lucas, an idyllic and delightful retreat, where the staff is committed to ensuring you get the best of the 3 Rs: relaxation, recreation and romance. This sophisticated five-star, all-suite property, often referred by past guests as calming, beautiful and comfortable, offers secluded stretches of beach where you can shut out the world and relish in the surroundings. Our comfortable, yet luxurious suites feature unbeatable views of sand and sea, including the exotic El Arco rock formation, the official symbol of Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Arco Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Del Arco
- Del Arco Hotel
- Villa Del Arco Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos