My mother and step-father have a timeshare here at Villa del Arco, and they brought us (myself, the husband, and our 2 children) here for a holiday. The kids barely let us change them from their plane clothes, and they hopped right in the children's pool/fountains. The grounds are beautiful, lots of sprawling pools, one with a waterfall, and another with a giant pirate ship in the middle (which also doubles as a snack bar!). The rooms themselves are large, nicely appointed, with daily maid and turndown service, plus a little snack came every afternoon to our room; sometimes it was cake, others it was chocolate.
we went down to the sister resort, Villa del Palmar most nights for dinner and entertainment. My daughter loved participating in the show and constantly wanted to go back so she could dance on stage! The food was fairly decent, some weird stuff, but generally pretty good (especially dessert). The breakfasts in both resorts were pretty similar... i preferred the ambiance of the del Palmar buffet, and my husband del Arco.
We swam every single day, my 2 year old loved the water! There were lots of families on vacation, so my daughter (4) made lots of 'vacation friends' and had a blast swimming and playing with them.
Over in del Palmar, there was a kids program (but we didn't end up using) and a place where you could pick and paint your own pottery- the kids loved that! There is also a free trolley that takes you back and forth to the two sister resorts... my son being in a stroller, however, we usually found it easier to walk, which was fine b/c they are close enough.
Overall, it was a great family getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning seaside views, historic scenery and high-energy entertainment results in a carefree and unforgettable vacation in the heart of El Medano Beach at Cabo San Lucas's Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa.If you're looking for a high-end, family-friendly resort, you've found it. In addition to its lavish surroundings with the wondrous El Arco rock formation on the horizon, Villa del Arco boasts a full-scale pirate ship, exotic cuisine, the renowned Desert Spa as well as numerous athletic and cultural activities.All 225 spacious, colorful and air-conditioned suites offer kitchens or kitchenettes and private balconies facing either the azure Sea of Cortez or our lush, exotic gardens.Our meticulous staff is committed to providing guests with "The three Rs": Relaxation, Recreation and Romance (yes, even for those with the kids in tow!). As our General Manager likes to say, "We offer experiences that make you forget the time and simultaneously remember every moment." For a lavish experience you are not soon to forget, we invite you to be our guest at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Arco Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Del Arco
- Del Arco Hotel
- Villa Del Arco Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos