Stayed January 2013 in the 1 bedroom suite. Room (and hotel in general) was very nice looking... all tile, granite, etc. Room had lots of space... big bedroom with master bath, separated from an open kitchen, dining table, living room area. Balcony with table. A couple walking by on the beach one day actually asked us the hotel name saying it was much closer than they were staying and it looked very nice.
Location was close enough to marina to walk (maybe 20 minutes).
Pool was nice... nothing amazing. Had a couple shallow areas for real little kids, otherwise it was ~4 ft everywhere else. Couple hot tubs connected to the pools, and a couple more around the outside edges of the hotel. Pool had plenty of space when we were there, but i suspect it would be pretty full at a busier time.
My only real complaint was the drinks and food... seemed somewhat pricey (especially breakfast/lunch) for nothing special. Minimal variety, although being able to also use the restaurants at the neighboring la estancia and del parilla made it a bit better. The mexican restaurant was good.
Also gave you a semi-hard sell on going to their timeshare presentation at check-in... otherwise, no problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning seaside views, historic scenery and high-energy entertainment results in a carefree and unforgettable vacation in the heart of El Medano Beach at Cabo San Lucas's Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa.If you're looking for a high-end, family-friendly resort, you've found it. In addition to its lavish surroundings with the wondrous El Arco rock formation on the horizon, Villa del Arco boasts a full-scale pirate ship, exotic cuisine, the renowned Desert Spa as well as numerous athletic and cultural activities.All 225 spacious, colorful and air-conditioned suites offer kitchens or kitchenettes and private balconies facing either the azure Sea of Cortez or our lush, exotic gardens.Our meticulous staff is committed to providing guests with "The three Rs": Relaxation, Recreation and Romance (yes, even for those with the kids in tow!). As our General Manager likes to say, "We offer experiences that make you forget the time and simultaneously remember every moment." For a lavish experience you are not soon to forget, we invite you to be our guest at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Arco Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Del Arco
- Del Arco Hotel
- Villa Del Arco Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos