The suite was fabulous, full kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, 3 baths - more than enough space for 7 women. The place is immaculate, & the trolley that runs to the two sister Villa hotels down the beach gave many choices.
However, the food & drink service at the pool & beach were very poor, only one tiny bar for a huge property. The beach was hard, rough, pebbly sand & you had to walk down a long flight of stairs to get there.
The vendors on the beach were very polite, didn't bother you when you said "no gracias". Friends had fun at Cabo Wabo dancing all night, the town was nothing great. Cruise ships anchored outside the marina blocking the beautiful veiws of Lands End & Lovers Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Create magical memories the minute you walk into Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa in Cabo San Lucas, an idyllic and delightful retreat, where the staff is committed to ensuring you get the best of the 3 Rs: relaxation, recreation and romance. This sophisticated five-star, all-suite property, often referred by past guests as calming, beautiful and comfortable, offers secluded stretches of beach where you can shut out the world and relish in the surroundings. Our comfortable, yet luxurious suites feature unbeatable views of sand and sea, including the exotic El Arco rock formation, the official symbol of Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Arco Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Del Arco
- Del Arco Hotel
- Villa Del Arco Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos