What a great find! I must say that I was so happy with our choice to stay here. It is a cozy little hotel along the corridor between San Jose del Cabo (the old town) and Cabo San Lucas (tourist area). It is on a quiet beach with no vendors or water sports or people! The restaurant overlooks the ocean and there is a huge beach. The water is rough here so it is not considered a swimming beach, though we did go and play in the waves a bit. They have a nice pool and there is a hot tub overlooking the ocean. Now, this is not the place if you want to be close to the hustle and bustle of a tourist area. You have to take a bus or taxi into San Lucas or San Jose. We took the bus both places and it was easy and way cheaper than a taxi.
The staff here is so wonderful. Lilian at the front desk and Luis at the bar and restaurant were fabulous. We couldn't have asked for better. The food was also fantastic. Fresh ingredients and good prices.
The are only a few rooms that overlook the ocean, but since we only slept in our room it didn't matter to us. There are a lot of stairs in the place, but I think that is part of the charm. There are lots of levels and like I mentioned earlier it is built right into the landscape. Our room was fantastc-2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms with a great little kitchen and dining area. There was also a pullout couch. The water is purified so we just kept refilling the water bottles and putting them in the fridge. They also have free internet and free phones to call the US. What a nice surprise that was!!!
I will definitely go back to Cabo and stay at Marbella. Please feel free to contact me with any questions!
- Also Known As:
- Marbella Suites En La Playa Hotel
- Marbella Suites En La Playa Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marbella Hotel En La Playa
- Marbella Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Marbella Suites En La Playa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This quaint Beachfront hotel embodies an authentic Mexican experience, while remaining distinctly different. Its traditional Mexican architecture and spacious accommodations ensure relaxation and comfort for all of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Marbella Suites en la Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.